Do’s and Don’ts
- DO check the weather each day. Come prepared for rain & cooler temperatures. Races take place rain or shine.
- DO bring lawn chairs if you wish/need to sit down.
- DO arrive early to find course-side views of the races.
- DO bring good sportsmanship to Centennial Park.
- DO bring enthusiasm and good spirits to cheer on the riders.
- DO wear comfortable shoes for standing and walking on undulating terrain.
- DO allow time for riding a shuttle from complimentary spectator parking area to Centennial Park.
- DO respect local Covid-19 health measures.
- DO bring an appetite and your preferred payment method to enjoy a variety of concessions and beverages at Centennial Park.
- DON’T wait to the last minute to purchase your tickets!
- DON’T leave bottles, cans, food wrappers or other waste laying on the ground.
- DON’T walk on racecourse, except at designated crossing locations.
- DON’T bring outside food or drink into the venue. (You may bring bottles for infants and young children requiring formula or other liquids.)
All bags subject to security check. Here is a list of prohibited items:
- NO firearms or weapons of any kind
- NO outside food or drink EXCEPT formula or other liquids for infants and young children
- NO pets allowed – Service animals are allowed in the venue
- NO drones or unmanned aircraft
- NO signs
- NO megaphones
- NO amplified sound
- NO large spectator items – for the safety of our athletes and spectators, and for just plain courtesy, please keep any kind of poles, selfie sticks, large flags or gimbals at home. This way everyone enjoys the races and their sight lines aren’t ruined.
Click here to see a full list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Code of Conduct
The OZCX staff and our partners are dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone. Please be courteous and respectful to those around you and refrain from behavior that interferes with other’s ability to enjoy the race and event. When attending you are required to refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is offensive, unruly, or illegal in nature
- Using or displaying foul or inflammatory language or gestures
- Verbal or physical harassment of riders and attendees
- Throwing objects on the course
- Interfering with the race or touching riders
- Failing to follow instructions given by OZCX staff
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Smoking of any kind, including vaping products, is prohibited at Centennial Park.